Just because something is widely used, doesn’t necessarily make it the best option.
While big providers like AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure are popular choices for cloud-based hosting services, there are alternative options that can save money, and better streamline performance through dedicated support.
This Wednesday, join Red5 Pro CEO Chris Allen, MIXR Co-Founders Garvan Doyle & Blaze Cerovcec, and Linode Head of Corporate Communications Mike Maney in a panel moderated by Brian Mahony, CEO, Trender Research and President, OTT Executive Magazine.
Find out how to:
- Keep global pricing predictable without sacrificing latency or user experience
- Reduce costs with flat data charges and bundled bandwidth
- Best practices for infrastructure management and deployment using open source tools.
- Streamline routing and peering through a global, high-speed network
- Optimize support options by partnering with cloud infrastructure providers
Date: Wednesday, 3/24,
Time: 1 pm ET (New York Time)