Just in time for Thanksgiving, we are thankful to our developers for producing Red5 Pro version 4.2.0! We've added mute/unmute ability for WebRTC along with a bunch of other improvements and bug fixes. Please check out our release notes:
#Red5 Pro Server: ### [Release 4.2.0 - 20 November, 2017](https://red5pro.com/docs/server/releasenotes.html)
- Added transcode support for Android VP8 WebRTC subscribe/publish
- Added support for WebRTC mute/unmute - audio and video
- Fixed - Force cluster edge restreamer retry and preserve ongoing stream relay
- Fixed - Some RTMP publishers failing to stream HLS
- Fixed - Send API was not working over cluster/autoscaling
- Fixed - Video only was failing for RTC subscribers
- Fixed - HLS video playback in VLC
- Fixed - HLS playback failing for some streams with mixed case
- New Autoscale Controller JARs with this release
- Autoscaling: update for VPNs in multiple AWS regions
- Autoscaling: fixed - occasional issues adding nodegroup in a second AWS region (added aws.vpcName value)
- Autoscaling: fixed some logging typos and errors
some instability with iOS Safari subscriber; bug has been filed with Apple regarding freeze and the occasional crash of WebKit
- Firefox SDP munge for bandwidth
- End of Candidates support for publisher and subscriber
- Fixed Multiple Subscribe.Connection.Closed events
- Attribute recognition fix for controls and autoplay of publisher
- Encoding connection params for WebRTC and RTMP pub/sub
- Reconnect logic on sudden disconnect ice state signal
- Adding default iceServers to point to stun:stun2.l.google.com:19302 in SDK
To get the latest release, please login to your account and download the new builds.
To upgrade your server, follow this link.
To upgrade your iOS SDK, follow this link.
To upgrade your Android SDK, follow this link.
For example applications, visit our Github page.