Good news! Our recent patch release of the Red5 Pro server includes a few new features, some small improvements, and several important bug fixes. We recommend updating your Red5 Pro server as soon as possible for the best performance. For more information, take a look at the details below.
- Custom cloud storage parameters for uploading to a specific path in any of the supported cloud storage platforms
- Configuration to delete recordings from disk as soon as they are uploaded to any of the supported cloud storage platforms (set to false by default)
- Stream authentication for live and on-demand HLS
- Extracted the network properties configurations into their own config file
- Updated Terraform version to v13.7
- Issues with some SRT encoders
- Nodegroups automatically deleted and recreated when checkCorruptedNodes=true
- No handling for rejections of RTSP client when authentication credentials are incorrect
- ShortTermStatistics API call not getting updated values until after a stream is stopped
- Stream Manager Cloudstorage APIs not providing the correct response
- Several minor bug fixes
To download the latest version of Red5 Pro, login to your account here. Check out the Release Notes Homepage for server performance metrics and notes on all previous releases.
If you have any questions about how these changes might affect your use case, please contact the Red5 Pro team at email@example.com or schedule a call.