Just in time for the holidays, we are excited to share the latest updates to Red5 Pro. Release 10.9.0 is now live, and it includes updates both to the server and WebRTC SDK. See the full details below and on our Release Notes homepage.
- Added - Stream Name Aliasing support
- Improved - Thread and memory optimization for WebSocket connections (with and without dataChannel)
- Improved - Thread and memory optimization for HLS
- Fixed - VP8 subscriber quality issues
WebRTC SDK Updates
- Added - Live Rewind Support (future server feature)
You can download version 10.9.0 by logging into your account. For more information on upgrading your server, click here. We also have guides on upgrading Autoscale Nodes and upgrading the Stream Manager.
If you have any questions about this update and how it may affect your project, please reach out to email@example.com.
Thanks for using Red5 Pro and happy holidays to everyone!