1. Get Security Credentials (IAM)
Obtain security credentials for stream manager AWS account access:
- Go to the Amazon Identity and Access Management Dashboard
- From left-hand navigation, click on Users
- Click on “Add User”
- Set user details: enter the username "streammanager"; Select AWS access type: choose Programmatic access. Click on Next: Permissions
- Select Attach existing policies directly. In the Filter: Policy type, type in
EC2FullAccess. Place a check beside this choice, and click on Next: Review
- Review, and click on Create user
- Download the
.csvfile and/or click on
Showto reveal the access and secret keys generated. It is critical that you make a note of these, as you will not be able to retrieve them from the AWS console if you happen to lose them.
- Click “close” to close the window and return to IAM Users screen.
- You should be able to see the user you recently created - “streammanager” in the list on the page.