Upgrading the iOS SDK in your Project
To upgrade your project with the latest version of the Red5 Pro iOS Streaming SDK:
- Log into Red5 Pro, and navigate to the Downloads Section.
- Under the Red5 Pro Streaming SDKs, download the latest streaming SDK for iOS.
- Unzip the streaming-ios-sdk-latest.zip file, which contains the R5Streaming.framework.
- Open your iOS project.
- Delete and then replace the R5Streaming.framework file.
- Rebuild your project and launch. When you publish, you should see the new SDK version listed (e.g.,
[R5 INFO] Starting R5Pro Client Version 188.8.131.52).
For example, if you open the Red5 Pro iOS Streaming Example App on GitHub with xcode, you can select the R5Streaming.framework file and choose "Show in Finder," which will open up a browser window. There, you can simply delete the original R5Streaming.framework and replace with the new one that you just downloaded.