Setup The iOS Example Project
Watch a demonstration of the current section
- From the location on your file system where you cloned the repository, change into the streaming-ios sub-directory
- Open the Xcode project by issuing
- Expand R5ProTestbed > R5ProTestbed and view the iOS swift examples
- Next while still in the R5ProTestbed > R5ProTestbed folder, open the tests.plist file
- Expand the Global Properties
- Locate the licensekey_ property and modify this with your SDK key found in your Red5 Pro Account Manager in Downloads.
- Modify the host property to point to your local server IP Address. You can find this information on a Mac by issuing
ifconfigfrom the command line. If your server is located on the Internet, you will need its public IP Address
- Next click on the R5ProTestbed project and then click on the Build Settings header tab
- Make sure All & Combined are selected
- Enter a Search Filter term of "bit"
- From the results, and Under Build Options > Enable Bitcode set the value to No
- From the General tab, make sure your provisioning profile and Signing Team are all setup properly