In this section, you will setup your workspace by cloning the github repository, downloading our iOS SDk and setting up Eclipse.
Watch a demonstration of the current section
Clone the Developer Series Github Repository
- Open a browser window and navigate to https://github.com/red5pro/red5pro-dev-series
- Click on the green Clone or download button to the right of the page
Click on the Copy to clipboard icon to the right of the git URL
Download Red5 Pro Streaming SDK for iOS.
- Open a browser, navigate and login to your account https://account.red5pro.com/login
- On the left side menu, click Downloads
- Scroll down and click on the download link for Download the Streaming SDK v#.#.# for iOS
- Once it finishes downloading, Expand the file.
Open Eclipse to a clean workspace and import the example project
- Open Eclipse
- Create a new workspace. ie: /Users/daccattato/eclipse-workspace
- Click Launch
Import the example projec
- Right-Click inside the Project Explorer and select Import > import...
- Expand the Maven folder and select Existing Maven Projects
- Click Browse to the right of the Root Directory: field
- Navigate to where you cloned the repository and select the subdirectory 04-creating-a-red5-pro-application
- Under the Projects: list, select the example/pom.xml
- Click Finish and let Maven resolve any errors you receive
- Verify that your workspace has no errors