SDK Release 4.0.0
SDK Release 4.0.0 - 28 September, 2017
NOTE: xCode 10 has dropped support for
libstdc++. It is necessary to replace dependencies for
libc++ in your iOS project to build with xCode 10. No modifications needed to be made to the iOS SDK for this change.
- Added support for saving files locally on device (note: requires Privacy -
Photo Library Additions Usage Descriptionand
Privacy - Photo Library Usage Descriptionpermission in
- Better packet queuing for low bandwidth publishing (requires server v4.0.0)
- Fixed - Crash with ABR publishing on iOS 11
- Fixed - A/V sync drift with two-way streaming
The following are now required for Apps that utilize the iOS SDK:
- libbz2.1.0.tbd - Could not add to SDK as only object files can be added as linked frameworks and/or libraries. Used in decode buffer.
- VideoToolbox - Adding to the SDK still throws build dependency issues for applications. Needed for encoding/decoding.