Fresh out of the Red5 Pro test kitchen, and of course on the heels of our recent server release, comes the SDK release 9.0.0 for iOS and Android operating platforms.
This release includes some goodies like an improvement for headphone usage, in iOS, locally saved streams can now be saved to the app bundle, no longer a device’s photo/video gallery so files can be uploaded for post processing, then removed from temporary local storage by the app, some UI bug fixes, and a few other treats to check out below.
- Enabled iOS bitcode option to allow App Store optimizations without resubmission of the app binary
- Multiple bug fixes in UI of iOS Testbed Examples
- Echo-cancellation improvements for headphone use, particularly for Conference and Two-way features
- Improved compatibility with Android Camera2 API and race condition fix
- Fixed - Publish - Background test fails with Android 10 devices
To get the latest release, please log in to your account and download the new builds.
To upgrade your iOS SDK, follow this link.
To upgrade your Android SDK, follow this link.
For test applications, visit our Github page.